10 Tips: Organizational Change
Perhaps the clearest and most useful ideas on change are contained in the Prichett and Pound booklet, The Employee Handbook of Organizational Change. First, they dispel the myths about change such as:
They also make some recommendations abut being a change agent:
1. Be positive
2. Take ownership of the changes
3. Pick your battles
4. Be tolerant of mistakes
5. Practice stress management
6. What is the size of the problem?
7. Is it very serious?
8. What is the source of the problem? Is it personal or organizational?
9. Is this a temporary or permanent problem, and will it reoccur?
10. What are the causes of the problem, not the symptoms?
What are your best suggestions in managing organizational change?
Comments are closed.
Get culture bumps