It will go away.
My job is the same.
Problems prove that changes are harmful for the organization.
I’m not in a position to make a difference.
They don’t know what they are doing.
You need to change too.
Problems are part of the change process.
You are part of the solution or part of the problem.
Some mistakes are inevitable.
1. Be positive
2. Take ownership of the changes
3. Pick your battles
4. Be tolerant of mistakes
5. Practice stress management
6. What is the size of the problem?
7. Is it very serious?
8. What is the source of the problem? Is it personal or organizational?
9. Is this a temporary or permanent problem, and will it reoccur?
10. What are the causes of the problem, not the symptoms?
What are your best suggestions in managing organizational change?