1. You end your sentences with oder or richtig.
2. You answer with genau.
3. You close the doors even when no one is in the room.
4. Traveling with the train is not an experience; it is how you get around,
5. You rarely ever plan anything on Sunday evenings as you need to be home by 20.15.
6. You don't expect people to say I'm sorry when they hit your grocery cart.
7. You buy a 20 kilo bag of potatoes from the local door to door salesman.
8. You have correct change when you pay for something without anyone asking you first.
9. You look forward to a 2-hour walk on a Sunday afternoon. And coffee and cake afterwards.
10. You sweep the remaining snow away after you've first shoveled.
11. If you blow your nose, you really blow your nose. In public, too.
12. You say JA to someone asking you if you want a coffee, the first (and only) time they will offer it.
13. You are unsure what or who you mean when you say "wir".
Get culture bumps